2017 was a breakout year for us here at Vincere, but we ain’t stopping. We kicked off 2018 with a major release that wowed our customers, but that’s because it’s our #1 mission to help recruitment businesses achieve great things too.
We’re inching closer to the end of January but there’s no better time for setting ambitious goals and getting excited for what else the rest of 2018 brings. We’ve gathered our top 15 motivational quotes to get you all fired up and ready crush placement quotas.
Go on, pick your fave and tweet, tweet, tweet!
1. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take - Wayne Gretzky (Tweet!)
2. Fall seven times and stand up eight (Japanese Proverb) (Tweet!)
3. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it - Henry Ford (Tweet!)
4. When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. - Alexander Graham Bell (Tweet!)
5. We can raise the talent bar, but you have to do something different. You can’t do what you are currently doing today - Lou Adler (Tweet!)
6. You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. - Tony Morgan (Tweet!)
7. As with a pair of child’s shoes, it’s always best to find new employees with room to grow into - HringHub (Tweet!)
8. Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders - Tom Peters (Tweet!)
9. Souring and finding people is the most important. You can’t recruit, message or network with someone you haven’t found. - Glen Cathey (Tweet!)
10. Hire character. Train skill - Peter Schutz (Tweet!)
11. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out - Robert Collier (Tweet!)
12. Unless you try to do something beyond what you’ve already mastered, you will never grow - Ralph Waldo Emerson (Tweet!)
13. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit - Aristotle (Tweet!)
14. The more seriously you take your growth, the more seriously your people will take you - John Maxwell (Tweet!)
15. Time spent on hiring is time well spent - Robert Half (Tweet!)